« Home | Can you say? » | Alfie » | Bystanders can provide hard evidence » | The difference between Marathonbabe & Proudpetite » | Americans, for I celebrate, too... » | "We are not alone" » | Script of Lauer n Cruise » | Don't nobody say... » | How much does having a role rule us? » | Media - a source of punishment? trusting? » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Gay People and People who hang with them are entertaining...

I finally had the moments of just watching tv sitcoms. Not movies in the DVD player or any reality shows... but tv sitcoms.

I've watched a few episodes of Will & Grace for the past two days. They never cease to entertain me. I've watched a few episodes of Home Improvement and The Cosby shows which both used to be my favorite. If I had a choice, I'd opt for Will & Grace over any shows.

I enjoyed Will & Grace because for one, they're so honest and for two, they're so expressive and they know each other enough to read their mind and finish their sentences. They didnt care about what others thought of them. They blurt out and forgive. They stand up for each other regardless of their position. I know it's only a show but it tells me a lot.

Something like... take life lightly, be witty and say things fearlessly. Friends will be friends.

But anyway, my point is... I enjoy shows that include gay people and people who hang with them. They speak for their mind loud and clear unlike many others who took time and think before they speak. For instance, last night, I watched Vegas. The lesbians were in this episode. The way they talked about life was quick and witty. The Desperate Housewives, which attracted million viewers, is run by a gay director.

I just sense a pattern... that in general, gay people and people who hang with them have been better entertainers because they are quick, blunt and witty in conversations. It cuts the waiting time.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

haha, thats quite a statement...

When I say good things about gay people and people who hang out with them, does it mean it has to do with my sexual orientation?

who's the gnome, opps, i meant, gome? what a stupid statement.

Marathon: honey, don't even bother answering gnome's stupidity, lemme guess, s/he is a teenager with homophobic parents and will later regret his/her gnomophobic (and quite elementary) statements.

Shine on Marathon, I totally agree with what you posted though, they are much more witty (where educated people would get it) and is easy to watch... unlike Family Matters or even, Full House (urrgh). :)

I just had to ask :)

Family Matter's "Ooh, did I do that?" and Full House's "House scream" and "How rude" phrases were great memories, but yeah, they're not the shows for the state of our today's minds.

I miss my witty friends ;)

Add a comment