« Home | Americans, for I celebrate, too... » | "We are not alone" » | Script of Lauer n Cruise » | Don't nobody say... » | How much does having a role rule us? » | Media - a source of punishment? trusting? » | Happy for Tom » | 14 Facts... » | Clare and the Dandelion Seeds » | Is a Dandelion Named After Lions? » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The difference between Marathonbabe & Proudpetite

For some of you who asked why I have two different blogs...

Proudpetite is where I normally write about my daily life.

Marathonbabe is where thoughts and debates take place.

I've been having many thoughts and when one strikes, I'll post.

I'm trying to reduce my time with the blog so bear with the silence. The storm cannot last forever :)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment