« Home | Alfie » | Bystanders can provide hard evidence » | The difference between Marathonbabe & Proudpetite » | Americans, for I celebrate, too... » | "We are not alone" » | Script of Lauer n Cruise » | Don't nobody say... » | How much does having a role rule us? » | Media - a source of punishment? trusting? » | Happy for Tom » 

Monday, July 25, 2005

Can you say?

I don't deserve this (when this is not worth earning). I don't deserve this - could mean I didnt work hard to deserve this or this is lame enough I don't deserve this.

For example, Tanner has been patient with me. I have been the utmost disorganized person ever this year and when I say he doesn't deserve someone like me. I meant, he deserves someone who would have all the time for him and who would have higher spirits to share with him. I didn't mean that I was too good and he was a bad dog that doesn't deserve me.

I was told that I used the word 'deserve' inappropriately. I should not say 'Tanner doesnt deserve someone like me' but use the other way around that 'I deserve him'.

Am I making any sense?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment