« Home | Testing this template... » | Quite a Perspective » | Twisted Tower » | Thank you, Blogger... » | Give up your limb so u can drive... » | Tidbits #5 » | Tidbits #4 » | Gas Price Skyrocketed... » | Relocating African Wildlifes to US?? » | Feminine Touch at Home Depot » 

Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Weird Names

I was clueless as what this would turn out. As I read the outcome, some didn't turn out great but others, I went 'heh'. Banana Bailey's, Fruit Chew Spider and the name of my rock band.



Tammy Lynn Murphy's Aliases



Your movie star name: Pretzels Clarence

Your fashion designer name is Tammy Venice

Your socialite name is Turkey New York

Your fly girl / guy name is T Mur

Your detective name is Dog Robarts

Your barfly name is Banana Bailey's

Your soap opera name is Lynn Whitebread

Your rock star name is Fruit Chew Spider

Your star wars name is Tamtan Murtop

Your punk rock band name is The Energetic Empty Gum Packet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment