« Home | Thank you, Blogger... » | Give up your limb so u can drive... » | Tidbits #5 » | Tidbits #4 » | Gas Price Skyrocketed... » | Relocating African Wildlifes to US?? » | Feminine Touch at Home Depot » | Tidbits # 3 » | Canada's no-fly list... » | One too many titles to decide here... » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Twisted Tower

twisted tower in malmo, sweden
The 190-metre high, 54-floor Turning Torso
apartment tower in Malmo, Sweden
Sweden's Twisting Tower

Isn't that cool? At the high level, it looks like the windows are not vertical but about at the angle of 60 degree, more or less. Or are my eyes being tricked?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I see you haven't changed ;)

i meant, I see you haven't grown out of it :)

thats a cool building! I will have defintely to see it in person soon since its only 2 hours' drive from where I am now :)

bg0ur3

Add a comment